Friday, December 25, 2015

fabulous friday // the most wonderful time of year

Merry, merry christmas, everyone!! I hope you are having a lovely time with you friends and family - and if you don't have any to spend it with, please find someone. it's just not the holidays with out someone special close to you (even if it's through skype!!) and if nothing is working out, I personally invite you over to my house. because we are basically having a gatsby party over at my house... christmas is a big deal & we pack it jammed with friends. yay for the festivities!
and for your christmas enjoyment I present a favorite...

is this christmas? It will go down in family history. 

1 comment:

  1. merry christmas lottie! i hope it's a good one for you :)

    ours was great, not many pictures though, i was too wrapped up in it all!!

    much love,
    robyn

    ReplyDelete