Friday, December 18, 2015

fabulous friday // christmas comes this time each year..

okay, can we get a little {not so} serious here and just say openly that beach boys meets christmas is one of the best things that ever happened to christmas? this year I have enjoyed so so much discovering new christmas music... I'll be riding in the car and all of a sudden an artist pops into my head and then I have to google them the first thing when I get home to find out if they have any christmas music. 

But in all seriousness, I love those covers of Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas and Feliz Navidad. don't get me wrong - I love Mariah Carey's All I want for Christmas and Justin Bieber's Mistletoe but it's fun to jazz it up a bit (some times almost literally.) So today I thought I'd share some of my favorite christmas music so you can have something new to listen to for this last week of the christmas season (dang where did it go??) 

Feliz Navidad - Walk off the Earth (but actually they have a whole bunch of fun songs)

Mannheim Steamroller (if you like instrumentals, or even if you don't.)

Mele Kalikimaka - Bing Crosby (gotta stay classic)

Little Saint Nick - Beach Boys

12 Days of Christmas - Straight No Chaser (but actually only 4 days)

Kiss Me, Babe, it's Christmas Time - Owl City

Cold December Night - Michael Buble

Tell me your favorite songs from this christmas in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment