Tuesday, March 10, 2015

10/52 (part one) - March 5th : Tin Tin & Lemony Snicket

   Lemme just get this out here in the open: I LOVE TIN TIN. Also, Lemony Snicket. Huge lemony snicket fan. I mean, how can you not be, after reading Series Of Unfortunate Events (and Unauthorized Biography, All The Wrong Questions series, etc. I still have yet to read Letters To Beatrice. Really, really looking forward to that one!!)
 Because of the colorful, expressive strips my siblings (the ones who can't read) are big, big tintin fans. I remember looking at them before I could read and loving them. (Tintin is so adorable.) We're not big movie people, but we're all excited for the 2nd tintin movie. If you haven't seen the first one, you need to. I mean, NEED. They did such an amazing job fitting tiny little things into the movie that come straight from the book. It's beautiful. Every time I see the movie, I notice something new. It's a huge favorite. Only second LESS quoted than Princess Bride. Maybe... ;)



   Oh, yeah, and then THESE guys. To be perfectly clear: These appear (at first read) to be ordinary books. THEY ARE NOT. You'll get that when you get to book six or so. (And READ THOSE DEDICATIONS. They're funny, if nothing else.)
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment