Thursday, March 26, 2015

12/52 (part two) - March 21st : Par-tay!

You know that graduation party I've been talking about lately? Well, guess what!! It happened!! It was a ton of fun (and I wasn't even graduating!) I set up games downstairs and blared music (playlist here!), and we had the best food/decorations. For reals. ;)




See that scrabble board back there? Those are our names (the last one is our last name). Mine is the second one across (my real name is charlotte, if anyone was wondering.) Pretty cool, right?








I hope you guys have an awesome weekend! Tell me if you want to know about any aspect of the party (e.g., how we planned the decorations in one week, how we made all the food the day of, the day before, or the day before that, menu planning, recipes, playlist tips, etc. I'm here for you!) Do you have a graduation coming up? What tips would you give for a party goer or planner? 

No comments:

Post a Comment