Tuesday, March 31, 2015

13/52 (part one) - March 23rd : Bowling

Happy Birthday, to my favorite brother!!! (I only have one.) We went bowling. I'd never been bowling before, and it was a ton of fun!! (even if I started off the morning with crying. way to go, lottie.) Also, a quick disclaimer: the lighting was terrible & also I did not take all of these photos.




THESE SHOES ARE SERIOUSLY REALLY COOL!!! They're like, cute, in their ugliness. ;D

It was not my spare. I think it was my younger sisters. I don't know. I don't remember. I will say that I did get two strikes so yay for me (though in between there were turns and turns of gutter-balls. ah, life.)



Enjoy your March!! It's almost gone!!! (:

1 comment:

  1. Those bowling shoes are SO cool!! And you did an awesome job dealing with the bad lighting!

    ReplyDelete