Friday, April 10, 2015

Fabulous Friday : What I'm Up To

reading / Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen & What Hearts by Bruce Brooks

watching / the last thing I watched were four hitchcock movies (rear window -- IN THEATER WHAAA -- Vertigo, Dial M for Murder, and Rebecca. All of which I was watching for the second time...except for Rear Window. That was a third.)

 listening to / So Young - the Corrs, The Nights - Avicii, Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia, Young Hearts - Strange Talks, Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley...and soon, soon we'll unpack Beach Boys' Sound Of Summer!!! Whoo Hoo!!!

wearing /short sleeves uh huh!

looking forward to / baseball season! and summer, in general...Grilling, swimming, ice cream, friends, parties, late nights, road trips...

shopping / Target! (:

pinning / a lot of ocean pictures and some random art/photography stuff. check it out!

loving / Art Journals! Seriously, is there anything better?? Also, that I hit 600 followers on pinterest!!! yayy!!! (I waited with baited breath -- more or less -- and then I hit 600 and then it just exploded...as in now I have 611! woot!!!

Also, what do you think of those pictures? I kind of thing they might show up on my about me page...Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment