Tuesday, April 14, 2015

15/52 (part one) - April 8th : Oh! Downtown.

Yes, we're downtown, again. I feel bad getting tired of it, but really now I'm just going for coffee. Because la grange has the cutest coffee shop with the best coffee. (pro tip: their white chocolate raspberry iced latte is dreamy.)






While we were down there we say another photographer taking a girl's senior pictures and as I came out of Treasured Child (camera in hand), they kinda laughed like they were embarrassed they were down there and I felt so happy that I wasn't the only looking like a dork, snapping photos in downtown la grange! (great minds think alike, as they say!)


Serendipity's scones.
Oh.
My.
Word.
They're bliss. pure bliss. A must have. I've been dreaming about them since Wednesday. siiiigh.

What are you doing in our weeks of warmth? My sister mowed the lawn for the first time this year. Bring it, spring! (Also, have I mentioned how excited I am for baseball season? yeaaaah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment