Tuesday, January 6, 2015

1 / 52 (part one) : December 31st : I got a feelin'...

Happy New Years, everyone!! I love brand new starts. I love setting goals. I love the feeling of clean, new, and fresh, with no mistakes. I personally think we should have a couple new years every year to get our lives back in order. But I don't think that would go over so well with some people. Well, a girl can dream.

This year I wrote down a list of goals. Including: Memorizing a bible verse every two weeks (I would love to be able to do one a week, but I'm starting small), Fill up a page or a journal at least twice a week, drink at least two glasses of water a day (again, starting small), and naturally, pick up my camera at least twice a week! 

What are some dreams you have for 2015?

No comments:

Post a Comment