Friday, January 9, 2015

Fabulous Fridays - What I'm Up To


Friday needs something special. Because Friday is probably my favorite day of the week. Unless Thursday is (partly because of the anticipation of Friday and partly because Thursday is just a good day. It just is. It's relaxed. Like, who ever heard of something excited happening on Thursday? No one. Because it doesn't. Happen, that is.) So here's what I've worked out:

(Disclaimer: I know I'm not going to succeed. But I'm going to TRY. So, stick with me.)

 On Tuesdays & Thursdays I'll post my photos from the previous week (same ol', same ol.) On *Fridays*, however, I will post something special. A DIY project. A funny story. What's up with me. Something interesting. A Video (Prepare to be blasted with Rhett and Link). A Song. (Naturally a picture or two.) Something to get your weekend rolling.

This week I'm starting simple. What am I up to?

Reading: I just finished A Separate Peace (ohmygosh), and I am now reading Mrs. Frisby & the Rats of NIMH.

Watching: Arsenic & Old Lace (chaaaaarge!), His Girl Friday, Wait Until Dark.

BONUS Watching: In Earnest. A vlog series on The Importance Of Being Earnest. Even if you haven't read the book, it is seriously super amazeballs and you should like seriously go watch it!

Listening To: The radio, actually. I heard Maroon 5, Train, & Bastille (Oh, where do we begiiiin?) most recently. ;)

Wearing: Anything to keep me warm. Anything. It's rather amusing.

Shopping: Lots of Target, yep.

Pinning: Check it out.

Loving: Since this is so generic and I could pick a million different things to talk about I'll go for bloggers:  A Beautiful Mess, Clover + Dot, Miss Zani, Beloved Bluebird, and naturally, Click It Up A Notch.

 (also, while we're talking about loving... for any kindred spirits who also watch vlogs out there...Mary Kate Wiles is a beautiful work or art, no?)

One more thing: If you haven't checked out my Tumblr feed yet, go give it a go! I'd love to see you around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment