Friday, January 16, 2015

Fabulous Fridays - Camping!

(Sorry for the late post, buys! I sheduled it on time, but forgot to hit "publish". Noooooo! and here I was feeling all ahead of the game. ha ha.)

Camping? In January? You might well ask. Well, actually, it's inside. In tents, but inside. It's been like 20 degrees outside, so we'll be staying INside. In a fire department, actually. Which is pretty cool, because I've never been inside a fire department before.

We (my sister & I) are going with our scout troop, along with a leader and her daughter. We're planning on having an awesome time. We get to get CPR lessons and everything. Not exactly what someone might call a vacation, but it'll be cool.
Some of my favorite photos were taken while on camping trips. There's nothing like the great outdoors!! :D 

What are some of your favorite places?

No comments:

Post a Comment