Tuesday, November 17, 2015

45/52 (part one) - November 12th // tea & scones

So after my sister's mac broke down (while my grandparents were here - alas, timing!) -- the one she is required to have for her major, as in, the major she is in right now with classes/inter-ing from 9:30 - 7:00 four days a week -- my dad got serious about backing things up. (fun thing: most RAW files are supported by amazon cloud -- so if you have prime, like we do, unlimited space for all your RAW files. all 5000+ of them. win? I think yes.)

All that to say, now I'm really, really seriously considering what to keep/what to trash. Because if I have two very similar pictures and can't decide which is better -- will I want both in ten years? mm, no. So delete one... if not both. I mean, do I really want my mug of chai and scone x 10 different angles in ten years? good question. probably I won't want that tomorrow, right? So let's not waste time backing up stuff I'm only saying "adequate" about. 
But in all seriousness, this has got to be the best picture to showcase a typical morning at our house. maybe minus the scones and tea. I guess you'd have to say we lean toward night owls. ha.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I want to come to your house in the mornings! Love tea and scones. :)

    ReplyDelete