Tuesday, January 24, 2017

check it out, dude

whoop, whoop! Favorites from the so-far year.

4 Tricks to Catch up on Editing - just just what I needed to get back to editing. Those holiday photos (all 700+ of them! ...not counting the 700 on camera to cull + edit) aren't going to clean-up themselves!! 

Interesting article on saying NO - "Then, just say no. It will hurt. But make it a habit. And moment by moment, no by no, you will see your prioritized life take shape." like, best advice ever, amiright?

5 Ways to Avoid Being Boring (in photography) - wowowowowow I can't say it enough. I can't tell you how much I've been thinking about this article lately.  I need to reread whenever I go to pick up my camera. I guess I'd say, if you're in that awkward place of better-than-a-beginner-but-don't-know-how-to-take-it-to-the-next-level welllll, this is for you! Go give it a read. you WILL NOT regret it. promise.

11 kind, free things you can do for yourself - this list has so many super simple, yet totally fun ideas that I'm all game for. like I've mentioned before, this weather gets me down every year. but year by year, I'm getting a little bit better at fighting it and maybe one day I'll get to the point where I actually enjoy it. but that's too far in the future to see. 

Give me your favorite links from around the web! I'd love to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment