Thursday, January 26, 2017

week three . Spring weather, winter colors.

We got a little bit of warm weather and spent every second of it outside. which is as it should be. Unfortunately, the outside is not pretty in winter. I'm looking for ways to show the beauty of winter, even if the scenery is ugly.
 day fifteen . excuse the mess on the counter and in the sink. it's our typical sunday afternoon. (we like to leave the dishes til monday.)
 day sixteen . ah, the classic legos shot of winter. I think when I take pictures of legos it's proof of how uninspired I am.
 day seventeen . oranges taste like winter.
 day eighteen . nap time's a joke anyway.
 day nineteen . I don't know what this game is called, but I'm pretty sure any of us who've ever been a child have played the don't-let-the-balloon-touch-the-ground game. it's a classic. (note! new glasses!)
day twenty . this weather is beautiful but the scenery is ugly. I'm looking for ways to portray my moods in winter when nothing looks like my mood. tips, anyone?

day twenty-one . we took advantage of this weather like nobody's business. We're alllll ready for spring, no joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment