Some days like I feel like, oh, I'm uninspired. and then another day comes and I'm like, lol I thought then I wasn't inspired? ha. I coulda been on drugs it was so good.
I guess that's the thing about taking things for granted: you don't know what you've got til it's gone.
Like that beautiful light that comes in every summer in all our south-facing windows (my bedroom, the kitchen, the living room) that I am just noticing. like, gosh gracious to goodness. look at the white. just, feast your eyes. (ew isn't that expression gross?)
Some good things about my week?
- that I DO have a good job, even when there are really hard days
- cold coffee
- warm light
- cozy sweaters + blankets that help with the chills
- good music (read: bastille. it's the only way to celebrate july 14th here in america)
- busy schedules
- meeting people who have meant a lot to you (read: shakespearean actors who are excited that you're excited)
- baseball games that end so, so well
- art journaling (more on that later!)
- oscar wilde words
What's been on your love list lately?