Saturday, July 30, 2016

fabulous friday : what I'm up to

reading // so much Oscar Wilde it's almost obsessive (boarder line fan girl, maybe!) also Patricia Reilly Giff, Joan Bauer, E.L. Konigsburg and A Room With A View (E.M. Forester), just for the heck of it.

watching// Paris When it Sizzles.

I've seen better. I wouldn't suggest it.

listening// Bastille. Jack's Mannequin. Capital Cities. Strange Talk. Coldplay... and waiting for the perfect chance to tune into some of these. because classic.

wearing/shopping// Oh. my. goodness. I found the most beautiful pair of high-waisted jeans. I mean I can't even (mm, there's that fan girl again!)

looking forward to// to be honest, school starting. I miss that flow, kinda.

pinning// is anyone else constantly having trouble with pinterest's new layout? They switched the "like" and "save" and "send" button, so instead of pressing like I keep hitting Send. ughhh no pinterest! But you can check out my groove here... lots of camping photos. the hunger for travel is strong right now.

loving// google calendars. it's like amazing because I can share my work schedule with my mom like with two clicks.

well, I do have to initially fill in each spot, but then the rest takes care of itself, so to speak!

What's your month consisted of?

(also I'm realizing that I've done a What I'm Up To in both June AND May - maybe end of april? - so maybe this is overload... but then again, I've changed since then, right lewis carrol?)

No comments:

Post a Comment