Friday, July 1, 2016

fabulous friday // what I'm up to



So I got to play sound guy a few days ago.

I actually thought it was a ton of fun. What can I say, I get into funky hobbies? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

reading : in the middle of Count of Monte Cristo and I just finished Picture of  Dorian Gray. 

listening : One Minute More by Capital Cities. and Golden by Parade of Lights and lots of good summer jams. (follow me on spotify!)

wearing : that scarf in the picture. it belongs to my mom. I think it goes really well with my complexion so I might start wearing it everywhere. your thoughts?

looking forward to : *drum roll* starting my job a week from mondayy!

pinning : inspirational quotes. okay, actually quirky things that inspire me. same diff.

loving : nice lighting, am I right? I love watching the sun go down every night late (okay, like nine, but hey it's as good as it gets) is something magical I will always love. another thing I love is dark chocolate and raspberries. Together or apart.

oh, and if you missed it... THIS.

What are you loving this season? and leave me an awesome link you think I should check out (blog, video, good article, cool website, funny gif, the trololo man - you name it!)

and last thing. Happy July!!! We have made it so far I hope your proud of us!!! (and by us I mean, well, everyone who's reading this because WE LIVED THIS MUCH OF A YEAR. *high fives*) Have an awesome summer, guys! I'll see you next week!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's already July! But it gives me another fresh start! I love the first of the month, any month.
    congrats on the job!!
    and watching the sun go down is a great love of mine ^_^

    ReplyDelete