Thursday, March 31, 2016

week twelve // birthday week


(I could not get everyone to just *smile*. it's time for face swap, I guess. :))
My sister and my brother had a birthday last week!! Though we're "officially" celebrating my sister's 18th this coming friday (wish me luck making a flour-less chocolate cake. I'm not much of a baker. I'm more of an impressionist.) some of her college friends took her out to donuts and coffee, and, long story short, I went with them. 

My impression of college was that it was surprisingly unintimidating. (is that a word?) I don't know, there are these things in life that just seem like these huge milestones and things that seem not unreachable, per say, but far far into the future and it was... weird. disconcerting. I also thought college kids were supposed to be grown ups.

well, a little dip in the reality bucket for this girl.
I think this sums up my sister's friends & my (so far) college experience. So I'll just leave you with that. enjoy it in all it's glory.

and my brother...
This adorable cutie turned eight last week! WHAT

and he got an upgrade on his bike. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



Tell me about how you celebrate birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment