Tuesday, March 15, 2016

week ten : pi day, legos, all that jazz


In case you guys missed it, yesterday (March 13th) was PI day! because, like, it's 3/14. last year was the ultimate pi day, of course, being year [20]15, but this year I actually made a pie, which made it better than last year. 

actually two pies. key lime. but without the key part.

I picked that one because it said "Great For Beginners!" and only needed to chill for three hours (instead of six.) But mostly because it said "Great For Beginners!" and much less because of the chill factor if I'm really being honest with myself.

and I didn't even chill it for the full three hours because then it would have been done at like eleven o'clock and I already had a headache.

This story has no moral. so The End.

Another thing without a moral is that the laptop with all my pictures on it is dying (and has been since the week after we got it, a little under two years ago,) which means a lot of transferring pictures to another laptop with a lot of terminology I don't understand, so, since uploading isn't really happening at the moment, neither are blog posts. 

I might be back by the end of the week, but I might not be back til april. I'm just taking a little blogging break, to say the least.






What's your favorite holiday? ...Does it involve pie?

1 comment:

  1. aw, i'll miss your blog posts. i hope you manage to get your laptop fixed soon! my favourite holidays are chinese new year, easter and christmas (of course!)

    ReplyDelete