Thursday, February 25, 2016

Week Seven EXTRAS : Everyone knows it's Windy

Last time we were in kitty hawk (may 2015) we bought a kite. I love kites. I loved watching people on the beach fly them up up up and then we got one! I didn't actually get to fly it on the beach, so I was excited about it this go-round. 

three pro-tips on kite flying : 

1. It's harder than it looks. Don't be fooled.

2. To get it off the ground you have to yank it really hard. With your arms. NOT your feet.

3. Don't yell. It's, well, windy, so you're voice carries that much better so just shut up a little bit.

(that last tip was to the future me who goes to fly a kite.)



top two photos, credit : my brother. bottom two photos, credit : my sister, eliza
and my favorite photo from the whole day:
Only a few more days until the weekend! What do you plan to spend your weekend doing?

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love, love, love kite-flying. But as much as I love it, I also suck at it, haha. Definitely taking your hand tugging tip for next time!

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete