Friday, February 12, 2016

fabulous friday .. hmm look what I found.

Who doesn't love a collection of someone else's random internet surfing? ...or sometimes not so random.

So. One of the most important things that happened this week (in my favorite blogging universe, at least...) was

*drum roll

Caroline from Un-Fancy is BACK! Woohoo! *throws beautiful confetti

I have no words.

okay, a few.

like, GUYS I'M SO HAPPY I WANT TO GET MY WARDROBE BACK TOGETHER!!

and, oh man alive it's been like a year wow I'm ready for spring

Oooh look at all this good style.

also, what a wonderful world. I love clothes. *sighs deeply

I can't seem to get enough of the "Better Book Titles" series:

To Kill A Mockingbird
Great Gatsby
Jane Eyre
another Jane Eyre
Little Women
Pride & Prejudice

the other thing I cannot seem to get enough of is simply this... TED talks.

Here's a favorite on body language and using it to our advantage.

oh! one more thing! zero-gravity music video by okgo. WHAT will they think up next?!??

1 comment:

  1. thank you for sharing un-fancy! with looking into minimalism etc. capsule wardrobes are so interesting to me!

    is it just me or is the lead singer of that band kind of cute?

    ReplyDelete