Thursday, October 29, 2015

43/52 (part two) - October 23rd // fall portraits

So while the leaves where so beautiful I grabbed some siblings (everyone who was younger an me,) and took them outside for some pictures. I said it was for the calendar, but I also wanted to practice my posing.

Whew, I have a lot of work to do.






ugh, I've come down with something. I knew it was coming. I had a meltdown sunday night and worked like crazy on monday for our scout's party and then was shivery and exhausted (plus a stuffy headache and swollen glands) on tuesday, so by the time wednesday rolled around and I had a fever, I wasn't really surprised.

Still, it's not very much fun.

Other fun news: my grandparents are visiting and by thursday I'll be all better, so it's time for a qwirkle / five crowds / hit the trail match-off! plus, it's the world series!! what's not to be excited about??

No comments:

Post a Comment