Thursday, October 15, 2015

41/52 (part two) - october 10th // mere child's play

Baseball game highlights are always blaring around here. It's just that time of year. and hey, with the cardinals gone... well, to put it simply, life couldn't be much better.

When it was clear that the red sox and reds were out of the action (umm like on opening day, if not before,) I started cheering for whoever could beat the yankees and the cardinals. It was unfortunate, because this was the giants off year and I was really hoping for a win... But alas. *deep sigh

But moving on to other things, have I mentioned how much I love this weather?? Ah, well, it's about time I did. I mean, what is not to love about this weather? It is amazing. One day, when we leave louisville, I will truly miss this weather. It's been good to us.

As Anne Shirley once said, "I'm so glad to live in a world with Octobers."

And to finish with another famous quote...

Life starts over again when it gets crisp in the fall...

No comments:

Post a Comment