Tuesday, October 6, 2015

40/52 (part one) - September 28th // gift

So, I know I've talked a few times about my job. It was amazing. and I don't know if I mentioned this, but at the end of September... I quit.

Because I need to focus more on school. It was slipping & right now I have other priorities. But it was still hard.

Change is always hard, though, isn't it?

So as a thank-you gift, I put together a scrapbook from paperbags and photos and drawings and such for their mom.

It was one of the best ideas I have ever had. I was so happy with the way it turned out, too!






 What was your favorite gift to or from someone?

1 comment:

  1. sorry for comment overload, i can't sleep! just wanted to say how awesome this is!! i scrapbook and the idea of making a mini one like this out of brown paper bags..fantastic! i seriously need to have a go at something like this. and what a beautiful and heartfelt gift for the kids' mom, i bet she loved it ♡ lovely.

    ReplyDelete