Thursday, September 24, 2015

38/52 (part two) - September 19th // La Grange (Elee & Elena)

So my sister and her bestie went downtown to hang out, grab coffee, buy stuff, chat, hang some more... and asked me to go with them. (Elee said it was because she was a little scared to walk around by herself, but I think maybe it had to do with the fact that I have a lot of money and I will blow it on them.)

We had a fantastic time. One of the funnest photo shoots I have done in probably a good year. Maybe in all of my photography life. Probably because it was totally lax, I was comfortable telling them what to do, they were the sweetest, I was excited to do it, and are they not THE CUTEST?? 






It took us so long to get this shot. and it wasn't even like, perfect. But who cares? It was such a blast!!

I really want to start a series with the la grange mural. it's seriously so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment