Thursday, September 3, 2015

35/52 (part two) - August 29th : get a clue

guess what! we're big clue fans. Personally, in general, I prefer it to Monopoly, but sometimes I'm in a mood to play monopoly and then, well, I feel like playing monopoly. But the majority of the time Clue is like one of my favorite-ist games. ever. (maybe because I sometimes usually always win) We played three games. I won them all.

 I had this one picture from 2011 that I had just loved at the time (mrs peacock in focus -- like yeah those playing pieces that aren't even the people kind -- and like the "clue" box in the background. I thought it was really pro,) and I searched everywhere for it, but I couldn't find it. I'll have to work on that. Anyway, to say the least, my photography skills have certainly improved. ha.




Tell who your favorite clue character is in the comments! (also your clue strategies)

Also, sorting through pages and pages of pictures I came across one that I mentioned a long, long time ago... I'm so excited to have found it. Go check it out HEREhttp://yellowblissphotography.blogspot.com/2015/09/2015-09-18-fabulous-friday-then-and-now.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment