Thursday, July 23, 2015

29/52 (part two) - July 18th : Donuts

 One of the biggest things we (as a family) miss about california are the donuts. A year or two ago a donut place moved in about 15 minutes away (!!!) which is a long way to go, but at least it's something. So I've really abused my sister's driver's licence this year and have made her get me up at 6:30 (which is no small task, believe you me.) and take me to get donuts. Now that I have money, I'm also abusing that. But I don't know, it's not that expensive and then I come home and dump three boxes of donuts on the table and make coffee hang out and have deep conversation (haha) and what better start to a day is that? Besides, what better thing do I have to spend my money on??







Pro tip: the apple fritters at State Donuts are pure bliss. they're perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment