Tuesday, July 21, 2015

29/52 (part one) - July 17th // before the sun goes down

Her hair. Like, can you feel the heat, or what? After lots and lots of rain (and mugginess,) ten inches about average, I was told, we got some regular heat (which is very different from storm heat. storm heat comes on really fast and explodes in humidity even though the temperature is low, and then all of a sudden a storm explodes over your head.) At least this way we can swim, I guess. I can't believe it's almost August. Not to be cliched, but where has the time gone? (Baby, it's all wrong...My life could totally be a musical.)

Evening is the only time we can really go outside to just relax (besides getting heat stroke in the pool,) so I try to make the most of it. After I come home from babysitting, grab something to eat, and head out to the deck with a good book (and chocolate, in this case.)



listening// New Constellation by Toad the Wet Sprocket & Sovereign Lights Cafe by Keane


No comments:

Post a Comment