Tuesday, May 19, 2015

20/52 (part one) - May 15th : my work

I know I've mentioned it before, but I babysit three days a week, every week. I call it a job, but it's my first, so my wording is loose. Honestly, it's very close to perfect, though. They live a couple blocks (five, to be precise) from downtown and people are always walking by. I've taken the kids down for ice cream in the wagon, and it's so much fun. I feel like a grown up. well, a grown up babysitter, at least. It's kinda one of those small town things that has been on my subconscious bucket list for a long time. I love it.


I made my first box mix cookies and look how well they turned out. (I know they look gay. They're supposed to be tie dye not rainbow.) They took me a full (flippin) two hours. THEY WERE FROM A BOX!!! after making five swirly ones I gave up and just smashed all the colors together and baked them.
 another bonus about my job is that I get a lot of time to ponder deep and meaningful things. like shoes.

Aren't his vans darling? Eeek, dying over here! What are your favorite things to ponder? favorite shoe brand? Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment