Seriously, I love cocoa (or hot chocolate, if you prefer). Recently I came upon this recipe. I still think it needs a little tweaking, but here's what I've got, so far:
Starbuck's Copycat Cocoa
Adapted from: My Frugal Adventure
Makes: 1 cup
Takes: 5 minutes
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 1½ cup milk (I used 2%)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- Optional: 1/4 teaspoon instant coffee
- Add water, cocoa and sugar into a microwave safe bowl and heat for approximately 40 seconds or until warm. Mix well to create the chocolate syrup.
- Add milk and vanilla and stir well.
- Heat in the microwave for about 60 seconds or until hot.
- Serve with whipped cream and a pinch of instant coffee to taste.
Hope you guys have a great weekend! I'm off to a party & ice skating!