Tuesday, February 24, 2015

8/52 (part one) - February 16th : Snowing!!

 So right now we are planing a graduation party (more on that later.), which has been a lot of fun. Lots of snow last week, and everyone was at home (no school for my oldest sister, no work for my older sister, and my dad works from home.) We all just got to relax and home & guess what? We got to watch Pride & Prejudice (BBC from 1995 yay for Colin Firth!!), like straight. Gosh, I love that movie. Also, I started a job today (which is the 22nd, still, for about 16 minutes...) -- babysitting, but still -- I'm working three days a week, 2:00 - 6:30. I'm like pretty excited. Plus, the kids are super darling!! (':



Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!! But not ice. the ice sucks. I slipped twice today... :\
Hope you guys all have warm days! These below zero nights (Fahrenheit) are KILLER! Brrrrr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment