Thursday, February 19, 2015

7/52 (part two) - February 14th : Ice Skating





It's been almost ten years since I was last ice skating. (to save you from doing math - heaven forbid - I was five. You read that right. I fell down in those three hours more than I have ever fallen down in my whole life put together...That is, if you count my "my whole life" as being after I learned to walk. xD) I didn't fall down once this time! We went with a couple other people ("We" being two of my younger sisters and I, "couple other people" being four teenagers, two adults.), and they were all so nice about helping us! My sisters had never been skating before and it took a while for them to get used to it. They were great once they got started, though!! Seriously, now I totally want to go back!!
Any fun winter adventures you've had lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment